In order to compare markups from one version of a file to another follow the below steps:
1. Navigate to the desired file in the project and select the "History Icon".
2. Select "Compare Mode"
3. Select the two versions of the file to compare and select the "Compare" button. The files will display in "Side-by-Side" mode with the first version (typically the older version) of the file to the left of the screen and the second version to the right.
4. Select from the dropdown “OpenFile (only)” this will change the viewing screen to the first version of the file.
5. Open the markups on this file.
To Open markups follow the below:
a. Select the "Markup" icon in the viewing tool bar in Brava
b. Select "Open for Review" from the selections.
c. To select the desired markup click the row and pres the "OK" button. (The markup will display on the first version)
6. Select from the dropdown "Side-by-Side" mode
7. The two files will display with the markup viewable on the first version (earlier version) to the left and corrected file version to the right.
2. You disable UAC by going to Control Panel > User Accounts > Turn Account Control On or Off (in this case . . . remove the checkmark to disable UAC). This can be done in other ways as well, please see the attached document.
SpaceDox supports Internet Explorer versions 5.5 thru 9 (32 bit only. 64 bit is not supported) Go to Download page under Support for a link to Troubleshoot_Spacedox